We are looking for Concessionaires to work in the San Diego area. High School Diploma is required.
Experience in safely and responsibly preparing and serving concession foods, alcoholic beverages, operating cash registers, keeping an organized and clean work location and assisting the public in a customer service environment is preferred. Hospitality related experience, work at large venues, parades, festivals or trade shows and conferences are a plus. You must be able to provide clients with an outstanding experience, work well in a team, be observant, and ensure prompt, seamless service. You should be knowledgeable, attentive, and focused on providing the best possible service in a fast-paced environment. Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, walking, standing, lifting heavy items for extended periods, working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide that welcoming first impression for guests.
- Preparing concession stands with inventory to be sold to patrons.
- Maintain a cleaning concession area.
- Serving concession to patrons. This may include alcoholic beverages.
- Selling merchandise.
- Accurate and responsible handling and reporting of all sales.
- Attend to the many needs of clients and customers, this requires physical stamina and high energy levels.
Skills may include but not limited to:
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Ability to stand, walk & bend or extended periods, and lift to 25 lbs.
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional appearance.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability to handle tense situations with coworkers and customers calmly and rationally.
- Responsible, punctual.