We are looking for Event Setup Professionals to work in the San Diego area. High School Diploma is required. You must be able to provide clients with an outstanding experience, work well in a team be observant, and ensure prompt, seamless service. Prior work experience in restaurants, hotels, resorts, settings is a plus. You should be knowledgeable, attentive, and focused on providing the best possible service in a fast-paced environment. Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, walking, standing, lifting heavy items for extended periods, working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Setup equipment, table setting, décor, checking equipment inventory listings, and other duties as directed.
- Attend to the many needs of clients and customers, this requires physical stamina and high energy levels.
Skills may include but not limited to:
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skill.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Ability to stand, walk & bend or extended periods, and lift to 25 lbs.
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional appearance.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability to handle tense situations with coworkers and customers calmly and rationally.
- Observant and thorough.
- Responsible, punctual.