Medical Assistant Certified Nursing Assistant MA CNA
We are looking for Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants, MA/CNA, to work in the San Diego healthcare Community. You must have successfully completed a certificate or diploma program for Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant through the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP). You must have a passion and commitment to excellent health care and patient fulfillment. A professional, caring attitude and effective communication skills are essential to success.
Experience in specialty health care environments such as clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, hospice and palliative care, family practice, mental health services and beyond is desirable.
MA/CNA Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hands-on healthcare to patients in medical settings.
- Assist with bathing, dressing and the basic activities of life.
- Turning or repositioning bedridden patients.
- Listening to patients and their families.
- Addressing questions/concerns from patients.
- Informing doctors and RNs of any issues.
- Completed a certificate or diploma program as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Practice experience as a MA/CNA.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and patient care team members.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, caring approach.