We are looking for Registered Nurses to work in the San Diego Nursing Community. You must have a passion and commitment to excellent health care and patient fulfillment. A professional, caring attitude and effective communication skills are essential to success. A Bachelor’s degree in nursing and a current state license are required for consideration, along with current BLS/CPR and ACLS-certifications. Experience in specialty health care environments such as clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, hospice and palliative care, family practice, mental health services and beyond is desirable.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree or Masters’ degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and patient care team members.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, caring approach.
- Experience in health care.