Registered Nurses for multiple departments!
Join our team as a Registered Nurse with a $10,000 Sign on Bonus and $15,000 Retention Bonus.
Pay is $50-$81/hr
Work full time with only three days a week (Three 12-hour shifts). Housing is provided for out-of-the-area nurses.
Do you take great care of your patients, and are looking for a job that takes great care of you? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers a lot of growth potential? Are you a graduate of an accredited RN program with current licensure?
If so, we are looking for you to join our team as an RN!
We have openings in PCAU, ED, L&D, ICU, & Med/Surg!
Our purpose is to care for our community’s health and the well-being of those who care for them.
OUR TOP WORK PERKS:
- $15,000 retention bonus and even a relocation stipend if needed!
- Competitive compensation – including a $10,000 Sign on bonus
- We make relocation easy: housing may be provided
- Flexible scheduling – because work/life balance matters to us
- Tuition reimbursement and learning opportunities – we give you the opportunity to continuously grow
- Fantastic total rewards program, including: medical, dental, vision and 403B
- Gym Membership Reimbursement and free massages
- Paid time off – we value your life outside of work
- …and so much more!
A BIT ABOUT US:
Our goal is to be the partner of choice for the healthcare needs of our community. We take a person-centric focus to healthcare, and this means that every individual who steps through our doors – be they a patient, family member, or staff – is at the center of everything we do.
Our town of Ridgecrest is a family-friendly community of 30,000 in the desert of central Southern California, far from the traffic and commotion of LA. It’s near the Sierra Mountains and full of natural wonders, outdoor activities, and sunshine. It offers plenty of beautiful outdoor scenery and activities, as well as shorter commutes, great schools, and a more easygoing lifestyle! This critical access hospital is close to Mount Whitney, Sequoia National Forest and Death Valley. It is the perfect close-knit community if you are an outdoor adventurist looking for slightly slower-paced living while also continuing to grow in your healthcare career.
- Responsible for treating patients with serious and life-threatening emergencies and quickly and accurately assess patient care needs.
- Work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide exceptional care and diagnose and develop treatment plans collaboratively with doctors and staff.
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually and act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
- Monitor coworkers and voice concerns to minimize errors and provide follow-up care instructions to patients and make necessary referrals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient charts and attend all required training and continuing education events.
- Aware of abnormal findings during ongoing assessments and seeks appropriate assistance.
- Delegates tasks and supervises the activities of other licensed and unlicensed care providers ensuring the tasks assigned are within the. individual’s scope of practice and readjusts priorities of care as the patients’ needs change.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You are a graduate from an accredited RN program and have current licensure.
- Degree in Nursing, Bachelor’s preferred
- 1 year of ED experience preferred
- Seeking candidates with multiple levels of experience for other positions