RN, LPN, LVN, MA, CNA
We are looking for Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurses, LPN or LVN, to work in the San Diego Nursing Community. You must have successfully completed a certificate or diploma program in vocational nursing and have current State Licensure as LPN/LVN. You must have a passion and commitment to excellent health care and patient fulfillment. A professional, caring attitude and effective communication skills are essential to success.
Experience in specialty health care environments such as clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, hospice and palliative care, family practice, mental health services and beyond is desirable.
LPN/LVN Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dressing wounds.
- Inserting catheters.
- Helping patients eat, dress, bathe, etc.
- Listening to patients and their families.
- Addressing questions/concerns from patients.
- Informing doctors and RNs of any issues.
- Collecting lab samples.
- Checking vital signs, like heart rate or blood pressure.
- Updating medical histories.
LPN/LVN Nurse Requirements:
- Completed a certificate or diploma program in vocational nursing.
- Practice experience in nursing interventions, data collection, phlebotomy, and preventative nursing care.
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN).
- Current State Licensure as LPN/LVN.
- Certification IV (intravenous) therapy.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and patient care team members.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, caring approach.
- Experience in health care.