We are looking for a Software Application Developer to work in the San Diego area. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Current Certifications are a plus. Experience developing new software applications and updating or modifying existing applications is desirable. Processes user needs to customize software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements and tests source code, and troubleshoots software applications. Sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills, identifying consumer market and client needs to develop cutting-edge applications.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Skills may include but not limited to:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.