Wait Staff & Servers
We are looking for Wait Staff & Servers to work in the San Diego area. You must be friendly and efficient to serve patrons, be able to provide clients with an outstanding experience, work well in a team and have excellent customer service skills. Wait Staff & Servers may be responsible for preparing tables, greeting, and seating customers, making recommendations, taking orders, delivering food and drinks and may sometimes be responsible to accept payments.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and fully set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the complete menu, daily specials, and available items.
- Presenting customers with the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the quality of dishes before serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Skills may include but not limited to:
- Experience as Wait Staff, Server or in a similar role preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register, payment systems and ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good physical condition.
- Good team player.