We are looking for a Web Developer/Designer to work in the San Diego area. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Current Certifications are a plus. Experience designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Skillset and Certification may include but not limited to: